Tactical FPS – Unreal Engine 4 – 2015
During the summer 2015, I did a four-month internship at Streum On Studio as a Level Designer and Sound Designer. Streum On Studio is a french game development studio which created E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy.
They are now working on Space Hulk: Deathwing, a Tactical First Person Shooter based on Game Workshop‘s board game Space Hulk, set in the Warhammer 40.000 universe. The game is developed on Unreal Engine 4 for PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4.
What I did
Level Design Mission: Worked on a singleplayer chapter of the game.
• Level Design with respect of the pre-production documents (scenario, assets and objectives constraints).
• Level Building in Unreal Engine 4 using modular assets.
• AI Integration : ennemies placement and navigation.
Sound Design Mission: Created and integrated sounds for the singleplayer campaign maps.
• Set up the sound integration pipeline (sound spatialization, attenuations and reverbs).
• Sound Design with Reaper.
• Integration in Unreal Engine 4.